So my boyfriend hasn't told anyone....but I doubt anyone reads this that he knows...so I would like to let everyone know........

WE ARE GOING TO NAGANO, JAPAN!!!!

When this whole situation stated I assumed we would be living separate in different cities at least an hour away. I was not too keen on that idea but I had accepted it. Somehow, we got lucky and we both have been accepted into the same Eikaiwa in Nagano, Japan!

I am terrified to teach but absolutely thrilled that we will be together in the same city. I won't feel so alone!

We have not solidified the plan yet but I believe it would be best for me to go around the same time (if not same day) as he does. I want to immerse myself in the Japanese language and culture right away! I have about two months to get a bit of Japanese under my belt and I feel this is the best way to do it!

Comments (0)